Okanagan Trail Riders !
* Trails are currently OPEN for the 2020 season.
* Rec Site Camping OPEN June 1, 2020.
* Please practice social distancing.
* Limit travel, local use only at this time.
* Early season conditions, tread lightly, ride easy.
* Be prepared for hazards and lack of trail maintenance.
* Check this home page for future updates and Alerts.
* Any form of inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
* Stay Safe! For more info visit RSTBC here.
Okanagan Trail Riders Association
Welcome to the website of the Okanagan Trail Riders Association, a group of motorcycle and ATV enthusiasts who are protecting your opportunity to ride in the Okanagan Valley. Efforts by club members have secured your access to riding areas that were disappearing. The Bear Creek OHV riding area is now designated as a motorized recreation area which is recognized and administered by the Province of British Columbia.
Bear Creek OHV Trail System
The area encompasses over 85,000 acres of designated riding area and features 350 kms of planned trails for off road motorcycle and ATV’s. The environmentally sustainable world class trail system is safe, easy to navigate, well maintained and enjoyable for all levels of riders from Peewee to Expert.
The Bear Creek Rec Site
The Bear Creek Rec Site area also offers 30 dry campsites currently at no charge to riders. The sites are traditional BC Rec campsites with fire rings and picnic tables. Conveniently located within the trail system with ride in and ride out access.
To be a world-class OHV area with a trail system that is safe, sustainable, easy to navigate, well maintained and enjoyable for all types and levels of riders.
OTRA'S MISSION STATEMENT
To be a financially sustainable organization that is responsible for the stewardship of the Bear Creek OHV area and to support a club of trail riding enthusiasts that fosters an environment that the club community can grow and flourish.